Many handsome and beautiful young people decide to remain single because of heartbreaks from their past relationships.
Dating the wrong person or a bad date is pain, but we can’t avoid it. A bad date will cost you time, money and inconvenience in form of annoyance but a bad courtship will cost you not only money, time, annoyance but also ultimately the peace of your soul.
This book offers practical realities on relationship and marriage and teaches you how to;
1. Minimize dating and courting the wrong person.
2. Minimize mental breakdown that can come because of heartbreak of breakup.
3. Realize that heartbreak can happen but you have the power to overcome it.
4. Change perspective and attitude on life.
5. Take responsibility to turn your dreams into reality.
6. Make the shift from simply surviving to thriving.
7. Release blocks that may have been holding you back from breakthrough to greatness because of the past heartbreaks.
8. Discover your true genius gifts to fulfill your life’s purpose and calling.
9. Attract a romantic partner who is your true equal or transform your present relationship.
There are no reviews yet.