Fear and poor public speaking skills can shut down many opportunities for you! PUBLIC SPEAKING AND BODY LANGUAGE SKILLS-helps you understand why acquiring speaking and reading people skills make you influential, productive and be on demand.
And it shows you:
1. How to overcome the fear of public speaking.
2. How to deliver a speech in a way that makes you unforgettable.
3. How to avoid being boring and monotonous during speech delivery.
4. How to make your speech rhythmic, musical and memorable.
5. How to develop a powerful voice.
6. How to connect with an audience and be influential.
7. How to prepare an unforgettable speech.
8. How to sell your message, services and products.
9. How to match your words and body language and read people as you would a book.
Antony Nbita is a speaker and an author. He is an alumna of the University of Nairobi and founder of CTL Public Speaking School. He has passion in public speaking and body language. He has also authored: No Excuses for Failure, Coming out of Zero to Hero in School, Beacon of Hope and Ignored Power of a Life Changer. He lives with his family in Nairobi.
What three things can you do to boost my book project?
1. Vote for me below,
2. Leave a review below, and
3. Would you like to purchase my book? Purchase from this link CLC Kenya Online Shop