The author challenges us to look at them differently and ask ourselves how we can begin to put them to better use in our lives so that we are not just enjoying them but employing them for the benefit of others. You will gain a better understanding of why you need to take hold of what you have and use it to make a difference in the lives of others for the better.
Through the pages you will find five key lessons
• You are Blessed. Explore what it means to be blessed and familiarize yourself with the various manifestations of God’s Blessing.
• You can misappropriate your Blessings. Find out how you could be misusing/abusing God’s blessings on your life.
• There are consequences for misappropriating your Blessings. Know what happens when you misappropriate your endowments.
• Choose to be a Blessing. Be clear on how you can put your endowments to the best use.
• Benefits of Blessing others. Learn what happens when you use your blessings for the benefit of others.
The author expounds on themes like The Great Commission, Stewardship and Productivity throughout the content of the book in a way relatable to the common man.
What three things can you do to boost my book project?
1. Vote for me below,
2. Leave a review below, and
3. Would you like to purchase my book? CLC Kenya Online Shop